Monday, July 13, 2009

SMH to PPL in this world

SMH!
Yesterday was an eye opener for me. I found out who my real friends are. Ok so it was a regular day on the basketball court and one of my so called friends...well he say he was gone be our role model to keep us out of trouble..btw hes 32 yrs old..im 17...ok so we playing basketball and my team wins every game. Thats when he wants to get mad then he talks sh*t to me. So my sister said out "Its over and done with so be quiet" thats when he starts yelling at my sister and called her a b*tch (no respect for women)...my sister is 15 yrs old and you 32 yrs old out here arguing with a 15 yr old. Im fired up at this point and another 1 of my so called friends take up for the 32 yr old...but his lil brother told him to stfu...i was surpise he was actually taking my side cuz i was talking sh*t to him all day but he put that aside and was on my side for once. But the thing that makes mad is that i do everything for these people but they want to come at me like im the bad guy...when their older brother took all there clothes and left them with nothing the first person they come to is me and i give them some of my clothes. I always do things to help them. I try to be a good person. But yea now i see who my real friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment